Our rule as ship and port agents is to make sure that all cargo related operations are properly handled and match all regulations. Such task is achieved through a team that
consists of experienced members, as well as relying on our strongly built
relationship with concerned authorities. We therefore provide the following services:
- Arraigning pilotage operations, tug boats and mooring crew for berthing and sailing.
- Monitoring berth availability and booking priority.
- Carrying out all tasks related to customs and immigration.
- Arranging operations as per port authority regulations such as quarantine, lights and dues formalities.
- Monitor cargo operations and issuing reports to parties involved.
- Arranging port clearance, crew transfer and welfare.
- Providing cash to the Master whenever needed.
The agency handle all types of vessels, to the certain size extent of capsize and promies to always minimise services fees and provide customers with port invoice, as well as ensuring a safe working environment, a low port dues and a smooth operation throughout.
- Office No.427 Trivium Business Complex,
North Tessen St., New Cairo City, Egypt.
- Quay No.(5), Damietta Port, Egypt.
- Damietta Public Free Zone, Egypt.
- 34 Queen Anene St., London, England.
Tel-Fax: +20 22 81 35 690
Tel: +20 57 2290 445
Fax: +20 57 2290 446
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76366969
Fax: +44 (0) 20 77859151